Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Hong Kong

Well, this is very fortunate. I have just spent 16 hours in a tiny cubicle watching all sorts of new movies and t.v. shows. Sleeeping was difficult. Overall, the ride wasn't bad. I have just discovered that the Hong Kong airport has free internet!! Awesome. So I decided to blog while I wait our next flight to Phonm Penh, Cambodia. It's only a three hour flight. Sooo....first impressions....we, as in the groups going to the Himilayas, Cambodia, and India, all met at the Hacienda Hotel. I immediately knew I was going to like my group. One, because it only consists of 8 people, which I am actually happy for, and two, because they are already cool. Maybe better than the people on my last trip lol, but I don't want to decide yet. The girls consist of me, Kim, Paige, Taylor, and Heather, a girl who's meeting us in Cambodia. The boys are Gabe, Jonny, and Robin. Everybody is chill and nice. So well see how group dynamics unfold. First thing I noticed, well that we all noticed once we arrived, was the humidity. It was only 5 in the morning but the temp was at 80 degrees. Were in for a treat. It's very quiet here, not many people in the airport. So I made it safe and sound for the biggest part of the trek, and I'll soon have more updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment